banner

 

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feed The Need

Hello Friends!  I have been invited to join in a fundraising and volunteer opportunity.  This event is called "Feed the Need"

Two years ago, friends from my son's school started planning Feed The Need as a way to provide families with a fun way to serve together locally, while making a significant global impact.  Last April, they coordinated and launched the first Feed The Need event with a goal of packing 100,000 scientifcally engineered meals for starving children in Zimbabwe.  Over 700 volunteers showed up and packed 150,000 meals!

This year, Feed The Need will mobilize 1500 volunteers to pack over 270,000 meals.  There are many ways to help.  They are looking for donations to help fund the meals and volunteers to help pack the food.  Since most of my online friends are from all over the world, I am posting my personal fundraising link hoping that some of you will be able to donate a little something.  My family and I will also be participating in the meal packing.

This link will bring you to my fundraising page if you are interested in donating!

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to bring hope to hopeless circumstances together as a family. 

Thank you!
Antonella :-)

1 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

WHat a touching story!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails