banner

 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Quilling Inspiration Michelle Ewart 's Art

I was reading through my online friend Jolie's Blog and read one of her "Wondrous Art Wednesday" posts and I came across this artist Michelle Ewart. I really loved her work and I think that you too will love it. Check out some more of her work by clicking here.

Michelle Ewart

She has a great use of color and lots of swirls and designs. Perhaps Michelle says it best in her profile
"My art ranges from the whimsical to the curious. What almost always seems to come through is a love of color, line, and movement."
I know you will find this shocking, but her work and this print reminds me of quilling. As you know, it does not take much, any time I see swirls or flowers or iron work or sometimes just about anything it reminds me of quilling. I love my cell phone, because now I can take a picture of things that inspire me... I just wish the pictures came out better :-)

So, I thought that it would be a good day to be inspired and to share this great find.

I hope that you too will look at everyday items a bit differently and let them inspire you either by their form, color or design.

Enjoy!
Copyright Antonella DeFalco

Technorati Tags: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you - this and some of Michelle's other works remind me of quilling. This is a beautiful print! Thanks for introducing us to her.
Like you, I see quilling ideas everywhere!
hugs to you Antonella!
toni

Unknown said...

I agree, Antonella, I had to look twice to be sure I wasn't looking at quilling. Love the swirling "quilling" look!
Pat Caputo

Antonella said...

Michelle is a very talented artist. I am happy to share her art and inspire more quilling. Hugs, antonella :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails