banner

 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Copyright Information

Some very wise people have advised me that I need to mention something about Copyrights.

I have created this blog to share with all of you the wonderful craft that is Quilling. I also plan to share with you interviews with some very interesting artists.

I am providing this information to you through the web because I want to reach as many people as possible. I am sharing free patterns that I want you to use and modify to create your own personal works of art!


For gifts to friends and family please use these patterns, there is no charge. If you are only making a few items, then you should also feel free to use what you find here. I only ask that you credit me with the following information: Created by Antonella DeFalco, www.quilling.blogspot.com

If you have a website or a blog and you would like to use some of this information please let me know and I can add a link back to you.


If you wish to share this information, I ask that you please give me credit for the hard work that I have done by including the following information: Created by Antonella DeFalco, www.quilling.blogspot.com. If you wish to use the instructions or patterns and include them in a book, or compile them and include them in something that people must pay for then you must contact me directly by sending me an email.

I may periodically update this copyright information, but I will maintain a link on the first page so that it is easily accessible.

Thank you so much for all your support!
Antonella DeFalco
Proud member of the North American Quilling Guild (NAQG)
Copyright 2005 - present

1 comments:

atoi said...

can i make it exactly and sell it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails