banner

 

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

A quick note to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!  If you are not in the states, I wish you a day of comfort and family!

Thanksgiving is one of those holidays where the focus is on family and giving thanks for all that we have! I hope that everyone out there can find both today!

From our home to yours - have a Wonderful Day!

If you are interested, the poem from yesterday in a printable format!

free printable thanksgiving


As always.... I am happy to share my tutorials and freebies / printables with you, I only ask that you do the following:


  • Please leave a comment if you download one of my freebies / printables, I would love to hear from you and get to know what everyone likes
  • If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)
  • Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.
  • I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you.  If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!
  • If you want to recolor an images, feel free! 
  • If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
  • Most importantly - HAVE FUN!!

Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wishing you happy festivities

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails