banner

 

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I've Been Featured at Practically Functional

Spooky Spider Halloween Card Featured at Practically Functional


I am so excited to share my good news with you! I have been featured at Practically Functional (this is only some of the other projects featured, my little beauty is in the lower right hand corner!

Featured at Practically Functional

I am so excited that I am going to change my original post for tomorrow's "Walkabout Wednesday" and I am going to visit and share with you all the people who were featured with me!

Here is my card that was featured
Spooky Spider Halloween Card


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

3 comments:

Ann said...

congratulations, how exciting.

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on your feature !

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats, your card is awesome !!!
Paula

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails