banner

 

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Free Quilled Ghost Pattern #tbt

Halloween is approaching, and this
Throwback Quilled Ghost is just what you need, lol


Super cute (I mean scary) quilled ghost... this free quilling pattern is shared by Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com #quilling #quilled #filigrana #paper-filigree #ghost #halloween
I wanted to fill this week with as many fun, last minute Halloween projects I could find.

This ghost can be as small or as big as you want him to be. The key is in how many quilling strips you use. Since I needed him to fit on this card, I only needed one strip, but you can use 2 or 3 or even more if you have a larger space to fill.

Super cute (I mean scary) quilled ghost... this free quilling pattern is shared by Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com #quilling #quilled #filigrana #paper-filigree #ghost #halloween

Free Quilled Ghost Pattern

  •  Take 1 strip of White quilling paper, create a loose coil (click here if you don't remember how to make a loose coil)
  • Place a dab of glue on the end, and pinch the paper where the glue was applied
  • This will make your coil look like a teardrop, but we want a ghost shape, so let's keep pinching, lol
  • Take your quilled shape and pinch the paper on either side and you will know have the ghost shape.  Tip: To make the bottom more uniform, I will squeeze the bottom together to make sure that that zig zag on the bottom has crisp folds.
  • For the eyes and mouth, I took a 1/16 inch punch and punched out his eyes and mouth, hmmmm, that doesn't sound very nice does it. I promise, this was created in only the most non-violent way... lol
 I hope you are enjoying your week and have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails