banner

 

Monday, October 13, 2014

Motivation Monday Everybody Is A Genius Einstein Quote



Motivation Monday... I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am...

Here is a great quote by Albert Einstein:


Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

I think this is a great reminder to me as a parent that I need to remember to find what each child is good at and help them to see it so that they can bloom and prosper.  This is a perfect quote for inspiring your child as well.

I would love to know if this quote inspires you in some way!


Click here for my Freebie Friday where I have shared this printable with you so that you too can create one....



I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

2 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

This is an awesome quote and so true

Stamping With Bibiana said...

TFS this quote, so very true! I kept thinking on it and we tend to judge so quickly, without understanding the differences and abilities on each of one of us!
great quote
hugs bibiana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails