banner

 

Sunday, December 21, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Snow Girl Gift Card Holder Tutorial

Snow Girl Gift Card Holder Tutorial from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com


12 Days of Christmas - Day 9 - Snow Girl Gift Card Holder

If you have been following my blog, you know that I love gift card holders. As the nieces and nephews get older they don't want gifts, instead they want money and gift cards, so I get to indulge in my obsession, lol. This year, snowmen are on the agenda for my gift cards. These are super simple to make, I hope you give them a try.

These are super simple to make, decide what scrapbook paper you will use (this is always a process for me, I always second guess the paper I selected). I am always trying to maximize my paper, so I make them 4x6 so that I can get 6 gift card holders from my 12x12 paper.
Gift Card Holder Tutorial from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com
Gift Card Holder

  • Cut paper to 4x6
  • Fold at 1 in and 4 in on the 6 in side
  • Glue only the outside edge on the 1 in side
  • Slide gift card or money into the pocket (see photo)
  • Tip: After I made this batch, I decided that it would be easier if I used some of my washi tape to tape the sides (it makes it much easier)

To make the Snow Girl Face

  • Cut face 2.5 x 2 inches
  • Draw eyes, nose, and mouth
  • Dry emboss to add texture by running it through the cuttlebug with embossing folder
  • Add glitter, because what girl doesn't like glitter (lol)
  • Tip: It is easier to draw the face before you emboss the paper

To make the Snow Girl Winter Hat

  • Cut 2 in circle and cut in half (I used my 2 in circle punch)
  • Cut a coordinating trim
  • Dry emboss to add texture by running it through the cuttlebug with embossing folder
  • Add glitter, I cannot get enough

Assemble as shown.  The possibilities are endless with the colors and styles you can try. Would love to hear your thoughts.

This picture shows how I added the gift tags from this earlier post so I know who was receiving each gift card!
Snow Girl Gift Card Holder Tutorial from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com

Antonella's Free Merry and Bright Gift Card Printable at www.quilling.blogspot.com
Click here to go to original post to download these gift cards!

12 Days of Christmas Free Keep Calm Be Merry Gift Tags from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com #free #printable #Christmas
Click here to go to original post to download these gift cards!

I received an early Christmas present, I was featured on the Inspire Us Thursday Link Party! I am so thrilled!
Antonella's Quilled Christmas Tree Featured at Organized 31 www.quilling.blogspot.com




I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

2 comments:

Ann said...

what a cute gift card holder that is. I love the snow girl and her cute hat

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Thanks for linking up at PDE!!! DT~Lee-Ann :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails