banner

 

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Snowman Gift Card Holder

Dashing Super cute and easy to make Snowman gift card tutorial from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10 - Snowman Gift Card Holder

I know, I had to post him as well. For the basic instructions for making the base of the gift card, go here

To make the Snowman Face

  • Cut face 2.5 x 2 inches
  • Draw eyes, nose, and mouth
  • Dry emboss to add texture by running it through the cuttlebug with embossing folder
  • Add glitter, well just because I love glitter
  • Tip: It is easier to draw the face before you emboss the paper
  • Tip: Check out the photo below to see the difference a little glitter makes
Super cute and easy to make Snowman gift card tutorial from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com


To make the Top Hat

  • Cut black cardstock approximately 1 in x 2 in
  • Find some fun paper to cut the brim of the hat, cut it a little wider than your hat
  • Dry emboss to add texture by running it through the cuttlebug with embossing folder
  • Add glitter
  • Tip: You can use any kind of paper or pattern you like, this is where your personality shines through

Assemble as shown and gift to your heart's content! I have a question for you. When making these snowgirl and snowman gift cards, I made a few extra snowmen because I was thinking if I forgot someone (I mean, it's not like I always forget someone or anything like that, lol) a snowman is more of a unisex gift and that a man might think it odd to get a snowgirl, but a woman would be ok with a snowman. Do you agree?

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

2 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

he's really cute. always good to have new ideas for gift card holders

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, your gift card holders are darling! Love the sweet snowmen!
Sherrie K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails