banner

 

Friday, September 08, 2006

Artist Spotlight - Shari Beaubien

Artist Spotlight: Shari Beaubien
Introduction, Part I, Part II


You have heard the expression that “Art is in the eye of the beholder” this series of “Artist Spotlights” is my small way of giving back to those artists that make the world beautiful and interesting. I hope that you enjoy this series of interviews and the work that these truly talented individuals have graciously offered to the world. I consider art a gift that is bestowed by those courageous souls who place a piece of themselves for everyone to see, art is a form of magic that takes the ordinary and gives us something that touches our hearts. I hope you enjoy this Artist Spotlight series.

For September, I have chosen to spotlight mixed-media and altered art artist Shari Beaubien. I know Shari through one of the groups I belong to and ventured onto her website and blog and really loved her work. Shari has graciously given me permission to display some of her work on my blog, please do not copy or duplicate her work as she owns all copyrights.

Tomorrow I will post part one of my article on Shari, as a sneak peak you can visit her website or her blog. This is one of my favorites from the pieces that she shared with me. I really love the rich, deep earthy tones and the soaring bird in this piece. Let your imagination soar and your inspiration grow.

Artist Spotlight: Shari Beaubien Introduction, Part I, Part II



Copyright Antonella DeFalco

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails