- I love square cards, so I started with a 6x6 square white blank.
- Selected patterned scrapbook paper with a large floral patterned design.
- Printed "Love Unconditionally, Laugh Uncontrollably, and Live Unexpectedly Free!" and attach at a diagonal.
- Affix a tag to the phrase, and place a 4 inch (10.2 cm) Coil Heart to the tag.
- Using white and gray quilling strips create quilled patterns to place over the patterned design on the paper.
I found a quote that I particularly liked and printed on the inside of the card:
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
I really love to make cards like this. They are quite elegant in their simplicity, and can be quite effective in a pinch.
Love is in the air!
Copyright Personal Use - Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, bridal shower, wedding, naqg