banner

 

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Simply Sunday

Hopefully this week will be much nicer than last week (we had rain EVERY day) but I'm not holding my breath - it is raining right now - oh well! I hope these brighten your day as much as they brighten mine :-)



I hope you like my Shadow Shot Sunday picture.  I LOVE echinacea and this picture makes me smile as I look at the pretty flowers and then if you look closely you can see the little bee hanging out on the flower in the back.  I know, there are many, including family members, who don't get it... but it is those little things - lol!  UPDATED:  I found another fantastic place to post my echinacea:  Macro Flower Saturday check them out too - especially for those who love flowers!



Skywatch Friday this is my pic of the skies outside my bedroom window.  I have always loved trees and this is one of those traditional looking up through the trees shots - I must have 100s of these pictures.  Each time there is something special that I want to capture (and then there are the re-takes because it was blurry or something - lol).

Hopefully we will see the sun sometime this week! Here is hoping that you have sunny days in your future!!

Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

9 comments:

Sivinden said...

You're lucky to have a tree outside your bedroom window. I hope you'll see sunrays shining on the leaves very soon.

Ann said...

Love your pictures. Hope you get some sunshine soon.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You've brightened my day, thank you!

MY BLINGLESS SHADOW

A shadow’s an odd sort of thing;
It might have a nose or a wing,
A tail like a dog,
A bump like a log,
But one thing it has not is bling!


© 2010 by Magical Mystical Teacher


Shadows in Solitude

Maia T said...

Lovely flower, it sure brightens anyone's day.

Antonella said...

Thank you! Your comments are so appreciated!

Sivinden - Yes, I am lucky to have trees right outside our windows. We live on a ridge slightly above the trees so I literally look into the trees.

Ann - I wish we would get some sun, another week of rain :-(

You are right Maia - flowers will brighten your day!

Mystical Teacher, I am glad to have brought some sunshine to your day!

Hugs, antonella :-)

Stef said...

Lovely photos! Care to visit my post? Thanks and see you around!

Carletta said...

We have had rain for days as well and lost power for 10 hours last night. I wish us both sunshine.
Lovely macro!
I can hardly wait for mine to bloom. :)
Thanks for your visit.

E Makes Art said...

The echinacea is beautiful!! I love the bee doing his work in the background!! And echinacea is such a wonderful herb to have in your medicine cabinet to boost your immune system too! Beautiful and healing... great combo!

Thanks for believing that the horse wrote my last post!!
xoEsther ; )

Antonella said...

Stef, Carletta, and Esther,

Thank you for your kind words!

Carletta - I hope you have some sunny days!

Esther - yes, I love the echinacea for all its wonderful benefits!

Hugs, antonella :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails