It has been the strangest winter so far, very little snow or even cold. It is more like spring than winter, so this picture was perfect! Don't you love the look of drift wood?
This quote was one I stumbled upon, that somehow fit the photo and would be perfect sentiment for a card for a card... perhaps you want to encourage your child or someone who is going through a difficult time, this would be perfect!
Gemma was so sweet to mention me and my shadow quotes last week!!! Thank you so much!!! I am really having a lot of fun with this... I just need to find the time (don't we all?)
Oh, I hope you stop by later because I am working on some Valentine printables/digis too... figured I should get my shadow shot an quote posted first and then finish up my Valentine's project.
As always, I am happy to share my tutorials and freebies / printables with you, I only ask that you do the following:
- Please leave a comment if you download a freebie / printable / digi, because I would love to hear from you
- If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)
- Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.
- I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you. If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!
- If you want to recolor the images, feel free!
- If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco