V-day is fast approaching, do you have any plans? Are you planning something for this weekend or next or are you lucky enough to get out on Valentine's Day itself?
Funny as it sounds, last year we ended up doing something on President's Day... President's day you may ask... funny enough, we had so much snow last year that the kids had to go to school that day because they had already used up more than the snow days allotted them by February...
so we figured it was fate intervening and did lunch and a movie...
This year, we aren't sure what we are going to do... I know, wait until the last minute much??
Well, for those of you looking for some Valentine's Day printables, here is a fun "I Love You" that was inspired by a stamp that I saw used here
So, I can never do anything just once, so I went through and found a few different fonts that I thought would work (I won't tell you how many or exactly how long this took - it is better that way, denial and all - lol)
These are the fonts I settled on... Craftopia Love (for the I) and Angel for the other words, Patterns and Dots, Burton's Nightmare, and New Unicode Font (for the I) and Angel for the rest.
What I liked about the stamp was the simple square that the words created, and arranged my "I Love You's" around to make a square of my own.
After I got it to look like I wanted, then I started to go a little wild and started playing, so as you'll see, I've offered you one of my "playing" options for each of the fonts
Ok, you're right, I did go a little overboard, but it was so much fun playing with the effects and seeing what it looks like!!!
Definitely something I have to watch (kinda like chocolate)
Without further ado, here are the freebies...
As always, I am happy to share my tutorials and freebies / printables with you, I only ask that you do the following:
- Please leave a comment if you download a freebie / printable / digi, because I would love to hear from you
- If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)
- Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.
- I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you. If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!
- If you want to recolor the images, feel free!
- If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Have a wonderful day!
I am linking up to:
BFF Link Party #40
Crafty Soiree #18
Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco