Halloween is approaching, and this
Throwback Quilled Ghost is just what you need, lol
I wanted to fill this week with as many fun, last minute Halloween projects I could find.
This ghost can be as small or as big as you want him to be. The key is in how many quilling strips you use. Since I needed him to fit on this card, I only needed one strip, but you can use 2 or 3 or even more if you have a larger space to fill.
Free Quilled Ghost Pattern
- Take 1 strip of White quilling paper, create a loose coil (click here if you don't remember how to make a loose coil)
- Place a dab of glue on the end, and pinch the paper where the glue was applied
- This will make your coil look like a teardrop, but we want a ghost shape, so let's keep pinching, lol
- Take your quilled shape and pinch the paper on either side and you will know have the ghost shape. Tip: To make the bottom more uniform, I will squeeze the bottom together to make sure that that zig zag on the bottom has crisp folds.
- For the eyes and mouth, I took a 1/16 inch punch and punched out his eyes and mouth, hmmmm, that doesn't sound very nice does it. I promise, this was created in only the most non-violent way... lol