banner

 

Friday, October 03, 2014

Freebie Friday Say Boo and Scare On Printable

I am so glad it is Friday!!! I couldn't wait to post this freebie, it is so much fun! Don't be frightened, these are only the friendliest of ghosts, lol.


Say Boo... Scare On! Click to download the free PDF printable from Antonella


I would love to hear how you've used this printable! There is a 4x6 and a 3x5 version of each of these cuties...   


Say Boo... Scare On! Click to download the free PDF printable from Antonella


As always, I am happy to share my tutorials, freebies / printables and cut files with you, I only ask that you do the following:

  • Please leave a comment if you download  freebie / printable / digi, etc, because I would love to hear from you

  • If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)

  • I hope you love PINTEREST as much as I do, would love it if you would PIN this project!
  • Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.

  • I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you.  If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!

  • If you want to recolor the images, feel free! 

  • If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Most importantly be Fantastically Creative You!

 Check out my Link Parties to see the badges of all the lovely places where I am linking to.


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

7 comments:

Michelle @ The Painted Hinge said...

Very cute indeed! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing this with me!

Michelle @ The Painted Hinge

Noreen said...

I like how the font has the same floaty shape as the ghost, and the black background you used. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Noreen at craftyjournal.com

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Cute printable! Would be great for neighborhood Boo'ing! Thanks for stopping by Mama.Mommy.Mom.!

Jamie

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

A: Your Halloween printable is very cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Jacquel said...

What an awesome freebie! Thanks so much for the info....

I appreciate you playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

maria f. said...

Great design. Cool of you to share it. Thanks for joining the Halloween fun at Simply Create Too!

Rosmarie said...

Hi Antonelle, what a beautiful freebie! Love the orange and white on the black background! Really a great Halloween card!!
Thank you for playing with us at the Simply Create Too Challenge.
Rosi x

PS sorry for the late comment, but couldn't sooner :'

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails