12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 - Rolled Paper Tree EmbellishmentI hope that you have enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas projects. Today is the final posting. I thought it fitting that we use up all those scraps of wrapping paper that I know you have lying around the house.
The quick version...
- Collect your wrapping paper scraps (I know, you hated to throw it away anyway)
- You can cut them into different lengths, or roll them longer and cut them down when you stack them
- Tip: If you are impatient, use some of that tape that you cannot see and tape the rolled paper, it is really much quicker, lol
- Glue them onto something that makes it look like a tree... I used a piece of scrapbook paper I had that looked like wood. My friend Ann, at AnnsSnapEditScrap.blogspot.com made one that she posted earlier this month and used a Popsicle stick. She is on my bloglist, you should definitely pay her a visit.
- Add some "ornaments," I added some sequins, for a little sparkle
- Punch a hole in the top and transform it into a gift tag.
- If you make it sturdy enough, you could turn it into an ornament
- Use it to top your gift card holder
Wishing you and your family a Safe, Happy, and Healthy Christmas Eve!