This is a patriotic ladybug who is spending some time checking out my quilled flowers. She is not your traditional red and black ladybug, she is Red, White, and Blue.
Begin by creating her body using 1/16 in (0.16 cm) wide paper
- 1 - 48 in (121.92 cm) tight roll
- This is the base of the ladybug.
You will add all other pieces on top of this base.
- 1 - 3 in (7.62 cm) White, Half moon coil for the head. Place this on top of the blue body with the rounded part placed at the top.
- 2 - 6 in (15.24 cm) Red, Teardrops for the wings. Place with the rounded side positioned just near the flat part of the head.
- 4 - 1.5 in (3.81 cm) White, tight rolls for the ladybug's spots. Place these on top of her red wings.
Now you have a very happy ladybug. :-)
Copyright Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, quilled ladybug, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts