- Take the quilling strip and begin rolling it, keeping the paper tight and a nice even tension.
- Keep the edges straight so that a belly or tornado effect is not created.
- Carefully pull the paper off the tool and glue the end. Keeping the tight shape.
- After the glue has dried, gently push the center of the coil outward.
- Refer to the picture for reference.
- Various items can be used to push the center out. A pencil, pen cap, your fingers. The key is to keep the shape as even as possible.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Quilling Shape - Grape Roll
The Grape Roll is based on the Tight Coil/Tight Roll/Peg shape.
I will repeat those instructions here briefly, select the link above if you require more information.
Here is a link to the Free Shape Instructions that I have posted.
Here is a link to the Free Quilling Patterns that I have posted.