I want to give a special Shout Out to my friend Toni - who inspired this pattern and to my friend Marie who always makes me smile ...
This very happy Flower Power Girl is ready to brighten up anyone's day... She is perfect for a card or scrapbook page. This particular beauty was framed and given as a gift.
To Make Her Dress
Bodice - use 1/8 in (.3 cm) wide quilling paper
- 1 - 8 in (20.32 cm) Purple Marquise
- 2 - 4 in (10.16 cm) Purple Marquise for her sleeves
Skirt - use 1/8 in (.3 cm) wide quilling paper and 1/4 in (.6 cm) wide for fringed flower
- 1 - 6 in (15.24 cm) Pink fringed flower
- 2 - 8 in (20.32 cm) Red Marquise (outside)
- 2 - 6 in (15.24 cm) Red Marquise
- 2 - 6 in (15.24 cm) Pink Marquise
- 1 - 4 in (10.16 cm) Red Marquise (center)
- Arrange as shown
Arms, Legs and Hair
- 2 - 3 in (7.62 cm) White strips for arms
- 2 - 6 in (15.24 cm) White strips for legs
- 2 - 3 in (7.62 cm) Purple Tight Coil for heel
- 2 - 6 in (15.24 cm) Pink Tight Coil for front of shoes
- 1 - 48 in (121.92 cm) White Tight Coil for her face
- 5 - 4 in (10.16 cm) Pink Spiral for her hair
You can mix and match colors to match any card or layout. She was the starting point for a very happy cheerleader for my niece, I altered that design a bit and will have to share that one another day.
I hope you have as much fun as she is!
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, flower girl, cheerleader, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts