banner

 

Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 One World One Heart

Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit and pulled my last post.  Please stay tuned...

My post will come back up at midnight, Sunday, January 30th instead of when it became Jan 30th (sorry)


You will find all the details here, this is a look at some of what is to come:
One World One Heart is an international blog hop whose purpose is to have bloggers from around the world meet and find out a little about each other.

  • I will be participating in this final event... 
  • I will have a giveaway open to anyone with a blog!
  • The only thing you will have to do is make a comment on my official post (not this one - I have turned off comments on this post so that there is no accidental commenting - lol)
  • Make sure I have a way to reach you (your blog information is great as long as you have an email on your profile)
  • Come back on February 17th and I will announce the winner.

See, easy! Again, so sorry for jumping the gun...

If you have a blog, consider joining us, this is a great event.

**Update** Sprinkled throughout are some of the items that I have given away in previous years.... Hopefully it will encourage you to participate this year :-)

 


Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails