banner

 

Monday, September 29, 2014

Motivation Monday Say Boo Scare On

Happy Fall Everyone!



Today we are taking a bit of a side trip with a fun  "Keep Calm" Halloween theme.  What is cuter than "Say Boo and Scare On"? I cannot think of anything, at least not today... lol

This will be a gift for my friend who LOVES, wait, she REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Halloween and everything to do with it. She starts decorating for Halloween as early as she can - this year she started the last weekend in August...

So, for each of you Halloween lovers and our friends who love Halloween.... this is for you....

Take a look farther down and you will see there are two versions I created. The one I have framed has a group of ghosts, something about them that makes me smile. The second has an adorably sweet ghost hanging out.

I would love to hear about your Halloween crazed inspired friends and if you've gotten the jump on Halloween yet?

Click here for my Freebie Friday where I have shared this printable with you so that you too can create one.  Too cute....



I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

1 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great halloween project. I like very much halloween, your friend is going to be delighted!
bibiana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails