banner

 

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blue Snowman Throwback Thursday

Lovely Quilled Blue Snowman Birthday Card from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com

Throwback Thursday Blue Snowman Birthday Card

I am so very sad, this is the last Throwback Thursday of 2014. If you are thinking of joining in on the fun, please hurry, I am a little late with my post (just pretend you didn't notice I should have posted this last Thursday or you may think I am early, lol). If you are looking for the original post, you can find it here.


Lovely Quilled Blue Snowman Birthday Card from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com


Are there some cards you come back to over and over again? This is one of those for me because I absolutely love the way this snowman turned out.  The snowman was one of those pleasant surprises, I was given short notice of the birthday celebration and my son asked for a snowman on his cousin's birthday card.  So, what's a person to do?  At the time I was experimenting with a style of quilling made popular by Yulia Brodskaya and this little guy appeared from my strips of paper.  Have you ever had something emerge out of what you were creating that was unexpected? I'd love to hear your story.

I hope you enjoy my Blue Snowman, have a wonderful day!


Antonella Quilling Art

7 comments:

Ann said...

oh darn I was thinking it was Thursday already.lol

This is cute

Stamping With Bibiana said...

how sweet! this is indeed very cute...and the colors are very nice too...Thanks for joining me again in my "Throwback Thursday" challenge! I really appreciate the support and thanks for the words of comfort, doing better very day!
hugs from California
bibiana

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, this is cute! And a very unique card! I can see why you are sharing this for Throwback Thursday! I wish I could quill! I tried it once but I didn't have the patience! Well done and thank you for stopping by to look at my Throwback Thursday card! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Leslie said...

Hi Antonella! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your quilled snowman! Super cute design! Aren't these TBT posts fun?!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
Lost Coast Designs
Crafty Cardmakers and more

Leslie said...

Hi Antonella! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your quilled snowman! Super cute design! Aren't these TBT posts fun?!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
Lost Coast Designs
Crafty Cardmakers and more

Jenny L said...

Hi,
what a very lovely creation for the Throwback Thursday challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Capucine said...

Very nice and so funny your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails