banner

 

Friday, November 28, 2014

Quilled Thank You Card

Quilled Thank You card with reverse roses, fringed flowers, and butterfly from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com


I wanted to share a very bright, sunny card to brighten your "Black Friday"

This card has fringed flowers, reverse roses, and a fun butterfly.

I have been looking over many of my past projects and wanted to go back to my "12 Days of Christmas"... So this year, as we enter the Christmas season, I am planning on sharing many quilling related items, lots of ornaments and instructions for the reverse roses and this fun butterfly as part of the
2014 12 Days of Christmas.... 

I will kick things off on Monday, December 1st.  Hope to see you then.

 Check out my Link Parties to see the badges of all the lovely places where I am linking to.

May your days be Merry and Bright!
Antonella Quilling Art

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Just adore the beautiful flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Just adore the beautiful flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ann said...

what a pretty card that is. I look forward to seeing your 12 days of Christmas projects

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails