banner

 

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Motivation Monday Mystery of Grace Free Printable


I do not understand the mystery of Grace free printable from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com


Today's FREE  printable is the quote
"I do not understand the mystery of Grace, only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us."  by Anne Lamott

I was looking for something to inspire my soul, and so this quote helps ground me. Do you have quotes or sayings that help you get through the day or through difficult times? I'd love to hear them. I keep a collection of quotes, and I am drawn to them and keep collecting more and more of them.

I also wanted to say Thank You to Bibiana for honoring me with the following honorable mention badge. I am honored to have been selected!



There are many colors and sizes (4x6, 4x4, and 3.5x3.5 ) that you find in the free printable.  I hope you are enjoying the quotes I am sharing with you.  Here is a sample of the colors you will find:

I do not understand the mystery of Grace free printable from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com
I do not understand the mystery of Grace - Free Printable click here


As always, I am happy to share my tutorials, freebies / printables and cut files with you, I only ask that you do the following:
  • Please leave a comment if you download  freebie / printable / digi, etc, because I would love to hear from you
  • If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)
  • I hope you love PINTEREST as much as I do, would love it if you would PIN this project!
  • Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.
  • I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you.  If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!
  • If you want to recolor the images, feel free! 
  • If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Most importantly be Fantastically Creative You!

 Check out my Link Parties to see the badges of all the lovely places where I am linking to.


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

5 comments:

crafty grandma said...

Thank you for allowing us to download these words of wisdom.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello dear antonella:
This saying is so true and deep it really does illustrates what I am living now ...thank you for sharing these with us!!!
and I am glad that you liked my TBT badge
hugs bibiana

Bronwyn said...

Thank you Antonella

Lauren M said...

Such a beautiful truth! Thank you for the free printable :)

Tine said...

Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails