banner

 

Monday, July 17, 2006

In Loving Memory - Quilled Memorial Frame

quilled memorial frame Quilled Memorial Frame poem
I wanted to share with you the Memorial Frame that I made. The poem is one that I wrote myself and I felt captured the love that mothers have and share with their families. I believe very srongly that the mother, biological, step or adoptive, are the glue that holds our families together. I send this out in thier memory!

Following my mother's death I found that I could not find a frame and poem that I felt was appropriate. In my search for a Memorial Frame I found quilling. I now specialize in creating one-of-a-kind Memorial Frames so that others can have a loving keepsake. Please contact me if you are interested.




Copyright Antonella DeFalco

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails