banner

 

Friday, July 14, 2006

Photo of card elements

quilled card quilled greeting card pattern
This is the picture of the unfinished card. To review, I selected pink and red as the colors I would use. On this photo the elements are not attached, this allows me more flexibility with the final design. This is arranged so that I can get an idea of the finished card.

The hearts are approximately 1.5 inches (3.8 cm). I have printed the saying on 3 of them and arranged them around the traced 3 inch (7.6 cm) circle that I cut out with scalloped scissors. I am not very good at cutting, so I punched the hearts, I used scalloped scissors because it is forgiving if you do not cut straight. It is not as noticeable. :-)

Now we are ready to start quilling the shapes to add to the design.

I will post that next.


Copyright Antonella DeFalco

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails