They add a delicate touch to any design that you may have. Today I will share with you the Double Scroll.
The instructions are simple. To make the double scroll:
- Take a strip of quilling paper
- Fold it nearly in half, leave about 1/8 in (.3 cm) between the tips of the folded paper.
- Condition both ends of the strip such that each end is curved in the same direction.
- Place the quilling paper in the slot at the very top of your slotted tool or at the top of your needle tool or corsage pin.
- Holding the loose end of the paper in one hand and your tool in the other hand, begin turning the your tool gently pulling the paper.
- Roll the paper toward the fold starting with the shorter side.
- They should both the rolled in the same direction on the same side so that you end up with 2 scrolls (one on top of the other).
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, quilling double scroll, free pattern, childrens crafts