This is a great patriotic pattern for the 4th of July. I was trying to get the feel of fireworks, and I think this works.
Stars (make 3 stars)
- Make 4 of these Red and White Teardrops
- 1 - Red (1.5 inch, 3.8 cm) plus 1 White (1.5 inch, 3.8 cm) - glue these strips end-to-end and make a Teardrop shape- roll this very tightly
- Make 1 of these Blue and Red Tight Rolls for the center
- 1 - Blue (1.5 inch, 3.8 cm) plus 1 Red (1.5 inch, 3.8 cm) - glue these strips end-to-end and make a Tight Roll
- Place the Tight Roll in te center and glue rounded end of Teardrop to tight roll
- 1 - Red S-Scroll (6 inch, 15.2 cm)
- 1 - White S-Scroll (6 inch, 15.2 cm)
- 1 - Blue S-Scroll (6 inch, 15.2 cm)
- Curl all S-Scrolls so that the top of the "S" is smaller than the bottom
- Glue S-Scrolls together and arrange all 3 Stars as shown in the photo
I hope that you have a chance to make some for your 4th of July Celebration!
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, shooting stars, free pattern, 4th of July, Fourth of July, naqg, childrens crafts