banner

 

Monday, June 02, 2008

quaint quills: Birds of a feather...

Hello Everyone,

I know that I have not posted in a while and today I plan to make a few posts - just to catch up! I wanted to share some links to some friends of mine. Here is something from my quilling friend chandni - please check out her blog:
quaint quills: Birds of a feather...
peacock quilling

Aren't these peacocks beautiful? who can resist peacocks as elegant as these.

I also want to share a link to Ratmomma / Carolyn - this is her post about my half of the ATC swap. You know my fascination with ATCs. You need to to also check out her blog - she has so many giveaways and digital images.
quilled atc


Enjoy!
Antonella :-)

3 comments:

Naturegirl said...

I have some wondeful images of peacocks! I took some while in Arizona walking around with me!
Thank you for stopping by Nature-Trail! hugs

Chandni said...

thankyou antonella for mentioning my work on your blog! :)

Antonella said...

You are both very welcome! Hugs, antonella :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails