June is a time for Weddings... You can use this Elegant Wedding Dress on a scrapbook page, wedding or bridal shower card. The possibilities are endless!
Quilled Wedding Dress with Bouquet
- 1 - 12 in (30.5 cm) Heart Coil
- 1 - 3 in (7.6 cm) C-Scroll to give shape to the gown
- 2 - 6 in (15.2 cm) Marquise - one is attached to the C-Scroll, second is glued to the end of the first (see picture)
- 4 - 6 in (15.2 cm) Teardrops
- 2 - 3 in (7.6 cm) Teardrops
- 2 - 3 in (7.6 cm) Marquise - place at end of teardrops to even out bottom of the gown
- 3 - 3 in (7.6 cm) C-Scrolls - attached to the bottom of the dress to create an elegant bottom
- 1 - 1.5 in (3.8 cm) C-Scroll
- 6 - 3 in (7.6 cm) Loose scrolls - arrange in a circle shape with open center
- 1 - 6 in (15.2 cm) Folded Rose
- 3 - 1 in (2.54 cm) Spirals - cut the 1/8 in (,3 cm) paper in half to create elegant 1/16 in (.15 cm) wide spirals for a more delicate look
I hope you enjoyed this pattern - it was in the 2008 Accord Quilling Calendar!
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, wedding dress, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts