|Free Quilled Witches Hat Pattern|
I am having lots of fun with my Halloween crafting this year, I think I may actually be avoiding the Christmas ornaments I have to make, but I'd rather continue to delude myself into thinking I have time, lol. I had a lot of fun when I first created this Witches Hat, and now that I look at it again I see so many opportunities. You can incorporate this onto any Halloween project you have, all you have to do is adjust the length and width of the papers you use.... Stay tuned, I may have another project to post based on this simple design!
Here are the quick and easy steps for my Free Quilled Witches Hat Tutorial
Lovely Tall Black Hat
- 1 - 24 in (60.8 cm) Black Shaped Teardrop
- 1 - 12 inch (30.4 cm) Black Shaped Teardrop
- 4 - 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) Purple Spirals (arrange in flower shape and attach to hat)
Simply Divine Green Hair
- 8 Green (6 inch, 15.2 cm) Spiral,
- Cut your green paper to 1/16 inch, .15 cm wide before starting your spiral
Arrange as shown in picture.
What have you been working on? Do you have a favorite Halloween icon? Is it the cute ghost, or crawly spiders, or the silly witches? I'd love to hear what you love to do...
I hope you have a wonderful day!