banner

 

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday #tbt

Throwback Thursday - Quilling Pattern and Instructions


I thought it would be fun to participate in this new Throwback Thursday hosted by Stamping with Bibiana.

I have decided to go way, way,way back to June of 2006 (is that for real?) to a post where I shared a traditional quilling project with basic shapes that is perfect for the beginner  and the advanced quiller alike.  I make flowers like this all the time, it is fun to play with different color combinations.  Click here to be transported back to my original post and learn how to make these beautiful flowers.  It is funny to see what I considered a quilling pattern and instructions in the beginning and what I do now.

I think that going back in time and sharing these crafts will be lots and lots of fun! Cannot wait for next week!!! big smiles!!! It would be lots of fun if you joined in also.

stampingh with bibiana


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

9 comments:

Capucine said...

Hello Antonella !
So cute yours cards !
Hugs from Capucine

Stampsnob. said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog . It is fun to Throw back I like your choice Quilling is a fun technique I have just become your newest follower.....Lis

Stamping With Bibiana said...

hello Antonella: thanks for joining in my TBT challenge! great to meet new people! and I see that some of my friends have come to visit you TOO! that is great I am glad that you are getting new friends! lovely project, love quilling too!
hugs from california bibiana
PS; you can grab my button too!

Centellazul said...

Hola Antonella esta preciosa tu tarjeta ;)

Karen McAlpine said...

Stopping by from Bibiana's blog. 2006??!! Wow, that is really going back! Love the quilling. It looks really difficult.

chatys said...

Hermoso proyecto y una muy bella tècnica que requiere de mucha paciencia,que bien el compartir esta bella actividad con Bibiana yo tambien participo y me ha gustado la experiencia, abrazos

Irish Cherokee said...

Very nice. My DW loves this technique. - Jim

Jenny L said...

Hi Antonella,
what fab techniques, and very pretty designs, for the Throwback Thursday challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice! I do like this technique but I am an absolute beginnger with doing quilling...so thank you for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails