banner

 

Monday, December 29, 2008

Free Love and Wedding Patterns


Wow! Can you believe how many patterns I have posted on this site? I know that I can't.

In an effort to make life easier for all of us, I am going to try to simplify the pattern lists for everyone. I have found many patterns along the way that I did not have a link to, so this exercise has definitely been worthwhile.

Please find a list of patterns related to Love and Weddings and the such. Each of these patterns would be the perfect embellishment for a card, scrapbook page, or framed art. Contact me if you have questions:
  • Flowers of Love - Beautiful S-Scroll heart pattern just in time for Valentine's day or any love filled occasion.
  • Wedding Dress - An elegant quilled wedding dress and bouquet perfect for the bride on her wedding day. This is great to add to your bridal shower or wedding card and is the perfect embellishment for your scrapbook page.
  • Flower Girl Dress - This sweet little dress is so cute. She carries her own special little bouquet for her trip down the aisle. This link will take you to another site where my pattern is posted.
  • Wedding Cake - What wedding would be complete without the cake? Try this yummy one on for size. This is done in a style I called "Embellishment Quilling"
  • Shower or Wedding Card - Who doesn't love square cards? This one is embellished with some simple scrolls to really dress it up. This is a really easy way to dress up a card.
Don't forget to check out the other free pattern links on the left hand side menu.
Enjoy!
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all great! Thanks for sharing!

Antonella said...

You are so welcome! I hope that they have inspired you in some way! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails