banner

 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Another Free Daisy Pattern

free quilling pattern free daisy pattern free quilled daisy pattern
Hello Again,

Before I move on, I wanted to share with you one final flower. You can see that this is still the same teardrop shape, the difference is that in this flower, the rounded end rests on the center of the flower.

I have to admit, I am calling this a daisy, but I am not 100% certain that others would call this a daisy. :-)

For this pattern you need:
  • 6 white (or any color) 12" (30.48 cm) teardrops
  • 2 green teardrop/leaf shapes
  • 1 yellow (or any color) 24" (60.96 cm) grape roll center
  • a length of green 1/8" (.3 cm) paper
Again, I used white but that does not mean that you cannot use a nice hot pink or deep blue color. I am thinking of some of the gerbera daisy flowers that I have seen.

My next post I will provide instructions on how to make the spiral shapes.

Enjoy!
antonella
:-)

Copyright Antonella DeFalco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Antonella for sharing your quilling. I am am member of NAQG. You had a link to your blog in one of your posts so I thought I would visit. I really like your Daisy pattern and am hoping to make some myself. I will keep checking back for new quilling.

thanks again
Cheryl S

Antonella said...

Cheryl,

So glad to have you drop by. Let me know when you finish your daisy... I can post it on this blog for everyone to see!

Thanks,
Antonella
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails