Please click to learn the basics of quilling and to learn to make the quilled shapes.
Beginner Patterns (these patterns use only the basic coil and spiral shapes):
- 7 Petal Daisy - This is your basic Daisy pattern, quick and easy. A classic quilled design.
These patterns use a variety of techniques and shapes and are fun to try:
- Hot Air Balloon - Shows you how to use the fill-in technique to create a Hot Air Balloon
- Wedding Cake - Uses fringed flower and alternate side looping techniques to create some really beautiful flowers that adorn a wedding cake. Suitable for a Wedding Card or as an embellishment on your scrapbook page.
- Butterfly - This is an intermediate pattern that uses only the basic shapes.
- Flowers of Love - This pattern uses S-scrolls to make a heart and accents this with white coil hearts. Lots of love for all of your Valentine's and Anniversary needs. This pattern was published in the Accord Quilling Calendar!
- Lovey Dovey Birdhouse - This is a birdhouse pattern - very bright and springy.
- Palm Tree and Sunshine - This is a very simple Palm Tree design. Perfect for that summer scrapbook page or a touch of humor for Christmas with Santa hanging out at the beach.
- New Home Magnet - This is a great idea for a house warming gift.
- Butterfly and Dogwoods - This is a perfect combination, a Spreuer Butterfly perched on a beautiful picture of a Pink Dogwood. This includes instructions and a link to the actual photograph so you can make the entire project on your own!
- Easter Cross - This is a Spreuer Cross using the Patriarchal Cross design. It is augmented with delicate roses. Perfect design for Baptism, Weddings, Communions, Confirmations, Sympathy, or any religious gift or event.
- Wedding Dress - A beautiful pattern of a Wedding Dress that is suitable for a scrapbook page, bridal shower, or wedding card. This pattern was published in the Accord Quilling Calendar!
- Flower Girl Dress - This is a quick and easy pattern and can be used for a Flower Girl, Communion, Baptism, you name it. Just change the color and you can have any type of little girl event! This pattern was published in the Accord Quilling Calendar!
- Red, White, and Blue Ladybug - Quick little ladybug for you to try. Remember, part of the fun is to play with the colors and make quilling truly your own. Here is the lady bug on a Sunburst flower too.
- Pink Flamingo - this sweetie is made with roses and she is ready to fly away.
- Happy Song Birds - this is a happy couple on a crackle painted background. The birds are perched on a branch enjoying the beautiful day.
- Trellis with Yellow Flowers - Have you ever wanted to make a trellis and have flowers growing on the trellis, here is a simple pattern for you to try.
- Flower Power Girl - This is a happy pattern inspired by my friend Toni, she literally leaps off the page.
- Spinning Top - This is made completely out of paper, including the spinning stick! Great idea for the kids.
- Patriotic Spinning Top - Who knew a toothpick could be so useful. For tons of fun, try out this spinning top.
Some Special Card Patterns:
- Bridal Shower or Wedding Card - Showers, Quilling and Love! A quilled bridal shower or wedding card.
- Love, Live, Laugh Card - This is a card that I made over several days. The following is the pattern and then Part I and Part II of the post. This is a special post and card that explains why I use the tagline "Love Unconditionally, Laugh Uncontrollably, and Live Unexpectedly Free!"
- How to Say "I Love You" - Some ideas for Valentine's Day.
- Gerbera Daisies - Some ideas for using those bright and cheery daisies on your cards.
More Patterns and Techniques:
Click here for my special December Days of Quilling series. I have several winter patterns that are fun and easy to make.
Click here for Spreuer Free Patterns.
Please send me a comment on this post or email me with any specific patterns you would like to see. There is a really good chance that I have the pattern or can make one for you.
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, free pattern, naqg
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco