Here is a link to my previous post with the Quilled Sailboat Tutorial for Father's Day
tutorials and freebies / printables with you, I only ask that you do the following:
- Please leave a comment if you download one of my freebies / printables, I would love to hear from you
- If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)
- Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.
- I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you. If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!
- If you want to recolor the images, feel free! If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Remember... I used it here on my Father's Day project last year (see the picture above). I think you can find lots of ways to use this badge for that special guy. The outside of the badge has the saying below (author unknown):
* Our family is a circle of strength and love * With every birth and every union, the circle grows * Every joy shared adds more love * Every crisis together makes the circle stronger *
Click on the image and it will open up in a new window, then right-click the image and save to your hard drive.
|Blue Father's Day Badge|
|Green Father's Day Badge|
|Purple Father's Day Badge|
|Red Father's Day Badge|
Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco