Update: I've linked to Top Tip Tuesday, and my T's are Twirled Paper, Two arms, and Two legs - TOO Fun!
This little girl is crafted in the school colors from my niece's school.
- 1 - 6 inch (15.2 cm) White plus 6 inch (15.2 cm) Navy Blue coil them together and make a Coil Heart shape
- 1 - 6 inch (15.2 cm) Flattened V-Scroll
- Tip: I love using a heart as the bodice of my dresses, I started doing this many years ago and adding the V-scroll as the sleeves also helps finish the neckline. I refer to it as flattened because it will only follow the shape of your heart. The deeper the top "V" of your heart, the deeper the v-scroll.
- See the photos
- 2 - White 6 inch (15.2 cm) Marquise
- 1 - Navy Blue 6 inch (15.2 cm) Marquise
- I made both of these very loose so that they would be longer
- Glue at tip, place Blue in the center
- I then created a top layer for dimension to the skirt
- 2 - 4 inch (10.2 cm) Marquise
- Take a piece of they Navy Blue quilling paper and go around the white
- Glue these on top of the larger Marquise made previously
- Face: a 4 inch (10.2 cm) Loose Coil in White
- Arms/Hands: 2 - 2 inch (5.1 cm) strip, coil only one end 3 - 4 times to make the hands
- Legs/Feet: 2 - 2 inch (5.1 cm) strip, attach a small Navy Blue coil for her shoes :-can use )
- Use Photo for placement
Flower Power Girl" these are a lot of fun to make and perfect for a little girl, young woman, mom, sister, best friend. The possibilities are endless as are the color combinations and styles.
UPDATE: WINNER Announced... Giveaway closed - check out who won!!
Please check out my sidebar for the Link Parties that I link up to! :-)
Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco