banner

 

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Simply Sunday

Ahhh, the heat and humidity is gone for a few days and it has cooled down :-) we have had some perfect days for being outside.  I hope you too are enjoying some nice weather!

This week my Shadow Shot Sunday and Skywatch Friday pictures are the same.  This is one of those lucky shots that turned out almost as nice in a picture as it was in person.  :-)

I decided to add a frame so that the sunset looks more finished.  I like the frame, how about you?

I know you have some nice pictures that would be perfect - I hope you join us!

Hugs!

Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

10 comments:

Ann said...

what a great picture. I wish I was somewhere with palm trees right now. Our weather hasn't been too bad but it could be a little warmer for me

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful picture, our weather is running in the 90's and humid!!
Paula

Arija said...

Beautiful and the frame enhances it.

Hey Harriet said...

That's lovely and the frame finishes it off perfectly! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Sundown is my favorite part of the day!


BE MY COMPANION

Come here, my shadow,
Do not delay;
Be my companion,
Show me the way;
Teach me your secrets,
Chant as we go
Of light and darkness—
Make my heart glow!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Shadow of Memories

Faye said...

Oh this picture is brillinat, I can feel the balmy heat, just by looking at it. You've captured the moment very well. xxx

Antonella said...

Thanks so much! When I was looking through photos to post, this one just jumped out at me... I'm glad it did! It was a fun vacation! Hugs, antonella :-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Really nice shadow pattern!

Shadow shots, have a great week ahead.

Diane said...

Gorgeous picture! Thanks for sharing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails