|Deepest Sympathy Card - All White|
|Antonella Deepest Sympathy - close up|
You may be wondering why the little card peeking out in the photo above. I was challenged in creating a card that was so monochromatic that I decided I would add a little color by creating a mini card. In the end, I could not mar the card in the inside and created a cut file with the words "Deepest Sympathy" that I placed inside. I never did write inside of this card, instead writing inside the mini card. I layered the sentiment on a doily that I had on hand.
|Deepest Sympathy Studio Cut File|
I may have gone a bit overboard on this card, I used many different die cuts including a few of my Memory Box dies. I think I like adding multiple die cuts on my cards. I used the following Memory Box dies: Floral Circle and Quinn Fourish dies. The Floral Circle is on both the main card and my little mini card!
I am or will be sharing this at the following link parties (buttons are in my link party tab above):
- Make It Monday - http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
- The Happy Housie - http://thehappyhousie.com/
- The Answer is Chocolate - http://www.answerischoco.com
- Craft Frenzy Friday - http://www.craftdictator.com
- Made to be a Momma - Homemade by You - http://www.madetobeamomma.com/
- Whipperberry - Friday Flair Link Party - http://whipperberry.com
- Practically Functional Link Party - http://practicallyfunctional.com
- A Marvelous Mess Link Party - http://www.marvelouslymessy.com/
- Alderberry Hill - Make the Scene Monday - http://www.alderberryhill.com/