|Deepest Sympathy Silhouette Cut File - Freebie|
Happy Freebie Friday!
I promised on Tuesday that I would share with you the cut file I used to create the "Deepest Sympathy" for the sympathy card I posted here.
This file is for the Silhouette Cameo. I used my favorite cut font! I love it because it is delicate, but thick enough to cut and pull away from the cutting pad without ripping. Believe me, I have left many a phrase in pieces, lol. Haven't you? Click here to see the original card.
As I sit here writing this post, I glance over at my cameo and have to chuckle because it is always a challenge to decide if I am going to connect up to it and cut something or pull out my dies. Do you have a cutting machine and/or dies? How do you decide which one to pull out?
FYI, check out this cute cut file from Daniela Dobson
I am or will be sharing this at the following link parties (buttons are in my link party tab above):
- Make It Monday - http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
- The Happy Housie - http://thehappyhousie.com/
- The Answer is Chocolate - http://www.answerischoco.com
- Craft Frenzy Friday - http://www.craftdictator.com
- Made to be a Momma - Homemade by You - http://www.madetobeamomma.com/
- Whipperberry - Friday Flair Link Party - http://whipperberry.com
- Practically Functional Link Party - http://practicallyfunctional.com
- A Marvelous Mess Link Party - http://www.marvelouslymessy.com/
- Alderberry Hill - Make the Scene Monday - http://www.alderberryhill.com/
I hope you have a wonderful day!