banner

 

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Walkabout Wednesday Chalkboard Projects

Today is a fabulous Wednesday! School has officially started so I had the privilege of dropping off my son at school. With two college students, I know how precious little time I have left to do these things and I want to cherish each moment.

In honor of the start of school, I thought I'd share a few chalkboard projects with you today from around the internet.  They are all over the internet these days, and like you I really enjoy them.





and some non-school themed inspiration....







How about these Wedding themed ideas?







Have you done any projects like these? In this case, I am an observer. I love the way they look and wouldn't mind creating one for myself, but just haven't gotten around to it.  I'd love to see your projects if you've made any or love to hear what your favorite chalkboard project is, whether it be one I've shared here or in your "someday" pile.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

7 comments:

Ann said...

I love the one with the Star of wonder star of night.
I've been wanting to try and make my own chalkboard paint. Just haven't gotten around to it yet

Lori said...

The start of school is always fun! What a great idea to connect it to chalkboard inspiration!

Unknown said...

I've been toying with the idea of adding some chalkboard art to our home, and I'm loving that "No Place Like Home" picture. That may be just what I've been looking for! Thanks for sharing :)

-Emily
www.myloveforwords.com

Unknown said...

Hello Antonella!!
I just love your posts!I thought I'd join in on your chalkboard fun!
Every year I take a picture of my kids on their first day of school. I always take it, in front of the same wall. This way I can see how they've grown from year to year. Time goes way toooooo fast!!
Peace be Yours
xo Annette :0)

Antonella said...

Thank you everyone!

Ann, I love that one too. Lori, I am "old school" so chalkboards were a big part of school, so that is why it clicked for me. Emily, The "No Place Like Home" would look great on a mantle, I bet you have the perfect place for it. I haven't yet made my own chalkboard paint. I saw somewhere a "fake" chalkboard where you take chalk to black paper... I may try that, lol. Annette, Love the idea of taking the picture in the same place each year.

Hugs, antonella :-)

Jenna said...

Wow! Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Antonella said...

Thanks so much Jenna!
Hugs, antonella :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails