banner

 

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Walkabout Wednesday Halloween Projects

Spooky Spider

Welcome back for another Walkabout Wednesday.  Last week we focused on Chalkboard Projects, this week it is a spooky Halloween experience... Grab your courage and let's take a peek...

As I may have told you, I was featured over at Practically Functional and it made my week! The project I was featured in is the Spooky Spider Halloween card I made here.  In honor of the feature, I am linking and pinning my fellow featured pals, and the wonderful Jess, to include in our Halloween Projects edition of Walkabout Wednesday... Here we go...



























I hope you take a chance to visit and have a spook-tacular day!
Antonella Quilling Art

8 comments:

Ann said...

there are some seriously awesome projects here. I've been in the crafting mood so I've got to check these out. Thanks for featuring them here

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Thanks for the Shout Out Antonella!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! Glad you liked the little owl. Have a great week!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Thanks for featuring my project!

Jessi @ Practically Functional said...

Thanks for featuring my door mat!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Thanks for featuring my candy corn door hanger! We're now following you on Pinterest :)

Abby said...

That welcome mat is so cute! Thanks so much for stopping by chapter37!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails