banner

 

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Victims of 911 Where Were You?

911 victims photo: 911 victims 911_victims.jpg


I was wondering if you had seen this, it is a collection of all the photos of the victims of 911? Wow.  If this worked, this is scheduled to post at 10:03 am when United Flight 93 crashed in a field in Pennsylvania, shortly thereafter at 10:28 am the final WTC tower collapsed.

I will leave you today with a quote that sums up how difficult it is to understand what happened, even today:

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" 
- Henri Bergson

I guess my mind is still having trouble comprehending, and there are images and memories from that day that I still find difficult to revisit. Where were you on 9/11/2001?

I have shared a free printable subway art commemorating  911, click here if you would like to download it.

I hope you have a safe day!
Antonella Quilling Art

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails