In an effort to make life easier for all of us, I am going to try to simplify the pattern lists for everyone. I have found many patterns along the way that I did not have a link to, so this exercise has definitely been worthwhile.
Please find a list of patterns related to Love and Weddings and the such. Each of these patterns would be the perfect embellishment for a card, scrapbook page, or framed art. Contact me if you have questions:
- Flowers of Love - Beautiful S-Scroll heart pattern just in time for Valentine's day or any love filled occasion.
- Wedding Dress - An elegant quilled wedding dress and bouquet perfect for the bride on her wedding day. This is great to add to your bridal shower or wedding card and is the perfect embellishment for your scrapbook page.
- Flower Girl Dress - This sweet little dress is so cute. She carries her own special little bouquet for her trip down the aisle. This link will take you to another site where my pattern is posted.
- Wedding Cake - What wedding would be complete without the cake? Try this yummy one on for size. This is done in a style I called "Embellishment Quilling"
- Shower or Wedding Card - Who doesn't love square cards? This one is embellished with some simple scrolls to really dress it up. This is a really easy way to dress up a card.
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, scrapbooking, wedding, wedding quilling, love, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts