In an effort to make life easier for all of us, I am going to try to simplify the pattern lists for everyone. I have found many patterns along the way that I did not have a link to, so this exercise has definitely been worthwhile.
Please find a list of patterns related to Winter and Christmas. Each of these patterns would be the perfect embellishment for a card, scrapbook page, or framed art. Contact me if you have questions:
Trees and/or Christmas Trees (any of these patterns can be modified to be something other than a Christmas tree)
- Loose Coil Christmas Tree - very easy Christmas Tree design using loose coils (not glued), can be done by children and adults alike.
- Scroll Christmas Tree - I love the look of this tree. It is made using S-scrolls, a Heart-T-Scroll, double scrolls and kissing s-scrolls. This project will be available for a limited time.
- Triangle Christmas Tree - basic design, using triangle shaped coils to make trees.
- Spreuer Christmas Tree - a very clean, basic Spreuer tree with lights and a star on top
- Birdhouse of Love - combines paper piecing with quilling to create a one-of-a-kind winter white and green birdhouse.
- Winter Wreath - in the spirit of Advent, I have created a wreath to share.
- Lovebird Birdhouse - This one has a new design of mine, my S-scroll love birds, check them out.
- Heart throb Snowman - This guy is all dressed up and ready for a night on the town.
- Gilded Poinsettia - this gilded paper makes this poinsettia breath taking.
- Poinsettia - a traditional poinsettia with a fringed flower center.
- Fancy Ornament - his is a small ornament for your scrapbook Christmas layout, or Christmas cards, or possibly for your tree.
- Christmas Angel - This Angel is red and green and has curly hair. She also wears her heart on her sleeve. You can use this basic pattern for so many things including a baby announcement or any religious event.
- Christmas Cross - A sweet Christmas cross with a flower in the center. This is a traditional cross shape in a non-traditional spreuer shape.
- Snowflake Christmas Card - 5-point blue and white snowflake ornament that is attached to a stamped card.
Don't forget to check out the other free pattern links on the left hand side menu.
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, winter quilling, Christmas Quilling, free pattern, tarjetas, card making, childrens crafts