- Double Scroll
- Kissing S-Scrolls
I recommend that you use the pictures as a guide.
Heart-T-Scroll - named because you place a T-scroll into a Heart-scroll.
- T-Scroll - fold strip in half, glue bottom where fold is, roll the loose ends outward (away from each other). The resulting shape looks like a "T"
- Heart Scroll - fold strip in half, roll the loose ends toward eachother.
- For this design, place the T-Scroll in the center and roll the ends of the heart so that the "T" is taller than the heart.
- To complete this shape, glue the bottom of the "T" to the point of the heart as shown in the picture
- Fold a strip of paper nearly in half and glue the end where the fold is.
- Begin rolling the loose ends in the same direction such that one is shorter than the other.
- Roll the glued end in the opposite direction. Use the picture for guidance.
- Make 2 S-scrolls and place the scrolls so that they face eachother.
- The result is a "heart" shape.
Copyright Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, christmas quilling, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts, quilled Christmas tree