If you are new to quilling, please click to learn the basics of quilling and to learn to make the basic quilled shapes that are assumed you know how to do in creating many of these designs.
The designs will be predominantly focused around the Holidays and I will attempt to make something for everyone. Please check back here for the list of items that have been done so far:
- Day 1 - Loose Coil Christmas Tree - very easy Christmas Tree design, can be done by children and adults alike.
- Day 2 - Birdhouse of Love - combines paper piecing with quilling to create a one-of-a-kind winter white and green birdhouse.
- Day 3 - Winter Wreath - in the spirit of Advent, I have created a wreath to share. This design uses fringed flowers.
- Day 4 - More Scroll Shapes - I describe the Heart-T-Scroll, double scroll, and Kissing S-Scroll shapes. These are shapes that you will need for the next few days of projects.
- Day 5 - Scroll Christmas Tree - I love the look of this tree. It is made using S-scrolls, a Heart-T-Scroll, double scrolls and kissing s-scrolls. This project will be available for a limited time.
- Day 6 - Love Bird Birdhouse - This one has a new design of mine, my S-scroll love birds, check them out.
- Day 7 - Heart throb Snowman - This guy is all dressed up and ready for a night on the town
- Day 8 - Gilded Poinsettia - this gilded paper makes this poinsettia breath taking
- Day 9 - Fancy Ornament - this is a small ornament for your scrapbook Christmas layout, or Christmas cards, or possibly for your tree
- Day 10 - Spreuer Instructions - you've heard about it, now you can see what it is all about
- Day 11 - Spreuer Angel - A sweet Christmas Angel using the Spreuer technique
- Day 12 - Spreuer Cross - A lovely Cross using the Spreuer technique
- Day 13 - Triangle Christmas Trees - basic design, using triangle shaped coils to make trees
- Day 14 - Spreuer Tree - a very clean, basic Spreuer tree with lights and a star on top
Important note: These items will remain posted until after the holidays, at that time, I may take some of the free instructions that have been posted and remove them.