On the 8th day of quilling we made a gilded poinsettia.
The more I use this beautiful gilded paper, the more I love using it. Look at how it adds pop to this poinsettia. This project layers the leaves and the center portion of the poinsettia.
To make this project you need the following:
- 5 - 9 inch ( cm) marquis
- Place them so that all the points meet in the center
On top of this, layer the following:
- 5 - red and white marquis
- 5 - 3 inch white
- 5 - 6 inch (15.24 cm) red
- Place the white strip inside the red strip and roll them together. For this project I did not glue the two strips together.
at the very top add
- 1 - 3 inch (7.62 cm) fringed flower
For the leaves I used
- 2 - 9 inch ( cm) teardrops
- Place them where you want. The green adds a nice dash of color.
These are great to adorn your cards, or perhaps turn them into an ornament and hang them from the tree.
Copyright Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, christmas quilling, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts, quilled poinsettia, poinsettia