On the Seventh Day of Quilling we made a Hearthtrhob Snowman. This little guy is ready to go out for a night on the town.
The best part is that anyone can make him.
For the snowman, I used the following:
- 1 - 18 inch (45.72 cm) loose coil for his head
- 1 - 24 inch (60.96 cm) loose coil for his center
- 1 - 36 inch (91.44 cm) loose coil for his bottom
His hat is made with:
- 1 - 24 inch (60.96 cm) rectangle (the top is more round)
- 1 - 12 inch (30.48 cm) rectangle for the rim of his hat
- 2 - 6 inch (15.24 cm) coil hearts added to the hat
For his face:
- 2 - 2 inch tight coils for his eyes
- 1 - 3 inch (7.62 cm) long triangle for his nose
- 3 - 1 inch ( ) tight coil for his mouth
- 3 - 3 inch (7.62 cm) tight coils for his buttons
- 1 - 6 inch (15.24 cm) strip fashioned like a scarf
- 1 - 3 inch (7.62 cm) coil heart attached to the scarf
And there you have it, ready for a night on the town!
Copyright Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: quilling, paper filigree, filigrana, free quilling pattern, christmas quilling, free pattern, naqg, childrens crafts, quilled snowman, snowman